This is a great rant- the solutions are not necessarily solutions I would choose, but the
message to management is timely.
– some points I particularly liked were under the following headings:
– Don’t spend millions of dollars trying to change your culture
– Don’t ask for employees’ input if you’re not going to listen to it
– Don’t train people until you know what problem you are solving
– Focus on the work people do, not how or when they do it
I suspect there’s a lot more good sense in the articles on her website but I would still prefer to fix the system than abandon it.